- Individuals requesting event pre-registration refunds must contact the Autocrat and/or Reservations Clerk for that event in some manner(by email, in writing, or a phone call), prior to the start of the event(that morning inclusive).
- A Refund Request Form is to be filled out by the Autocrat, Reservationist, and the Requestor (if possible).
- Partial refunds for a group reservation where one or more individuals were unable to attend can be issued: i.e, one check sent in with reservations for four people and one or more will not be attending.
- No refunds will be issued if the event does not make a profit.
- NO CASH REFUNDS!
- Any refunds will be issued in the form of a check drawn on the Barony of Carillion checking account. Refund checks will not be issued until the event books have been closed.
- Post event refund requests will be considered on an individual basis and only in extreme or emergency circumstances, subject to approval by the Autocrat, Baronial Exchequer, and the Baronial Senechal.
- All reservation checks are to be written to: SCA-NJ inc.,- Barony of Carillion